To help you learn about our theory and technology, we have created a number of videos, podcasts and educational resources. They are designed for anyone who wants to learn more about our cortical theory and HTM technology.
- Videos•From keynote presentations to invited talks to cortical animations, view our library of videos to see our research developments firsthand.
- Numenta On Intelligence Podcast•Our monthly podcast is about intelligence – how it works in the brain, what the key principles are, and how understanding those principles may be the fastest path to machine intelligence.
- Other Podcasts•Occasionally, our co-founder Jeff Hawkins appears as a guest on podcasts to discuss a variety of neuroscience topics.
- HTM School•This YouTube series is designed to educate the general public about Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM). Each 10-15 minute episode dives into a particular topic.
- Open Source Community•If you’re interested in discussing our theories, or developing and implementing our technology, join our growing community of brain theory enthusiasts.
- Biological and Machine Intelligence (BAMI)•This living book (Biological And Machine Intelligence) documents our framework for both biological and machine intelligence.
- On Intelligence•Read the book where Jeff first shared many of the core concepts of our theories. Intended for a lay scientific audience, On Intelligence provides a nice introduction to anyone interested in understanding how the human brain works and what intelligence is.