Orange Institute 14 How Silicon Valley is Redefining Business Again
Disruption is the new norm. Many of us have watched the Digital Economy remake the IT and tech world, from mainframes to mobile phones. At Orange Institute, we are convinced that this time it’s fundamentally different: Digital is transforming everything, not just the Tech world. Entertainment is always the first to feel Technology’s shock. It continues to be the test-bed today. But for the first time - as never before - all industries are impacted.
Orange Institute’s Silicon Valley session explores how technology is restructuring industries and the companies within, and helping them adapt to changing customer behaviors. From the drive toward network virtualization, virtual reality, mobile payments, and Cloud technology, to new device and consumtion patterns, the scale of these incursions is explosive.
Topics included in this session (preliminary):
- Corporate interaction with Startups
- Machine learning / Deep Learning
- Self-driving Cars, Robots, and Smart Homes
- The Full Stack: Silicon Valley’s secret formula for Disruption
- Studio System to Ecosystem: Hollywood confronts the YouTube Effect
- Regulating Disruption: How Silicon Valley challenges the rules
- Neuroscience meets Computer Science
- The Virtual Reality Rollout