We are looking for a Marketing Associate to join our team and help us communicate our story to the world. The ideal candidate is eager to learn and excited to be part of the next generation of computing.
This entry-level role will be a member of the Numenta marketing team reporting to the Director of Marketing. It is a full-time, salaried position based in downtown Redwood City, CA.
- Contribute to marketing and PR launch efforts
- Support execution of marketing campaigns, including newsletters, social media updates, list management, website updates
- Support execution of events, including prep, set-up, and other logistics
- Manage the Numenta content calendar and contribute to digital content creation
- Provide marketing operations support through management of contacts
- Gather market intelligence and perform marketing research as needed
- Manage reporting of various marketing metrics
- Participate in and track customer inquiries and briefings
- Four-year undergraduate degree, minimum GPA 3.0
- Coursework in marketing, economics, finance, writing and/or communications
- Experience or interest in marketing communications
- Experience or interest in software industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), GoogleDocs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Comfortable in a startup environment – flexible, hard-working, good attitude
- Dependable and punctual
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send the following:
- Cover letter describing their interest in Numenta
- At least two writing samples
- Please email resume, cover letter, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Numenta is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.