To help you learn about our theory and technology, we have organized educational content below. It is designed for anyone who wants to learn about HTM cortical theory and its applications for machine intelligence.
- Research Papers•Here you’ll find a collection of recent Numenta Research papers. Some of them are currently under review at journals/conferences but we have made all manuscripts available on arXiv, an online repository of self-archived scientific papers.
- Biological and Machine Intelligence (BAMI)•This living book (Biological And Machine Intelligence) documents our Hierarchical Temporal Memory framework for both biological and machine intelligence.
- HTM School•This YouTube series is designed to educate the general public about Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM). Each 10-15 minute episode dives into a particular topic of HTM theory.
- Machine Intelligence with Streaming Data WebinarNumenta•Christy Maver & Scott Purdy•2016/04/26
- HTM Videos from Jeff HawkinsJeff Hawkins•Co-Founder•2014/11/22
- Applications of Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM)Chetan Surpur•Software Engineer•2014/10/17
- Getting Started With Numenta TechnologyNumenta•Celeste Baranski & Matt Taylor•2014/10/17
- Science of Anomaly DetectionScott Purdy•Engineering Manager•2014/10/17
- Sparse Distributed Representations - Our Brain's Data StructureSubutai Ahmad•VP Research•2014/10/17
- HTM Learning Algorithm Tutorial - Algorithm BasicsRahul Agarwal•Software Engineer•2013/08/03
- Bernstein Conference 2016: Why Do Neurons Have Thousands of Synapses? A Theory of Sequence Memory in Neocortex.Numenta•Subutai Ahmad, Jeff Hawkins, Yuwei Cui•2016/09/21
- Cosyne Conference 2016: A theory of sequence memory in the neocortex.Numenta•Yuwei Cui, Subutai Ahmad, Jeff Hawkins, Chetan Surpur•2016/02/25
- Cosyne Conference 2015: Maintaining Stable Perception During Active Exploration.Numenta•Yuwei Cui, Subutai Ahmad, Jeff Hawkins, Chetan Surpur•2015/03/05